Saturday, April 5, 2008

Why I Like Arkansas


I like Arkansas because in the springtime it is a beautiful place. As I write this blog post the azaleas are beginning to bloom, trees are putting on their springtime dress of flowers, and all the hills are turning to green.


The weather has been strange. The past few months has featured tornadoes that have hit major areas. Floods have been close to record amounts and places that have never seen water are very wet. My yard is like a sponge that is laying in water.


My alergies are flaring up. They eyes are itchy and watery. The sneezing and sinus headaches are approaching.


Yes, Spring in Arkansas is a beautiful time. I just thank the Good Lord that I am here to enjoy.


And that aint no lie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We would like you to write for our products on regular basis. Please email us at seema@spacify.com