Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Stobys - Conway

Ok! I just posted a review about where I ate at tonight. Well, I shouldn't admit this but this morning my wife was going in late to work and talked me into doing the same. We took the extra time to eat out at breakfast, something we rarely do.

We chose Stobys restaurant which is a little hole in the wall sandwich shop. They have one of the best breakfasts going. Again, a little pricey but very good.

Biscuits and Gravy for the wife. Eggs over easy, hash browns, biscuit gravy and jelly for me. Very good.

8 out of 10 Stars.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fill the soup can with torch fluid once the torchlight is
securely planted into the ground. In addition, keep children away from all standing
water, including water in toilets, 5-gallon buckets, and pools.

They either go soft part-way through or they ejaculate waaaay too quickly for anyone to be satisfied.
If cruisers were to book this ship, she visits
such exciting ports as Philipsburg, St. United Nations has
recognized Mandarin out of six official languages, under the name of Chinese.


Here is my web site: fun activities for kids with autism