Friday, June 19, 2009

Dog Itch - Lets fix! - Dinovite

We are lovers of Weimeraners. Big dogs that love attention. We are on our third one and these dogs stay in the house as house pets. We had originally thought that because they were short haired dogs that they would not shed. Wrong!

Our current dog sheds considerably and keeps the house a mess with dog hair. She also itches constantly. We often wonder if this is a problem. Well, tonight heard about Dinovite . I went to their solutions center and found out things that I did not know.

I found out that healthy dogs, no matter their breed, DON'T SHED year 'round? After owning the dogs I have I just assumed they all did shed all of the time.

I did not know that dogs should not stink, itch and scratch all day and all night? I had come accustomed to the itching and scratching and often a stink. You mean this is not normal?

This solution center website gave me reasons why so many dogs shed, stink and itch?

Their statement is that commercial dog food is cooked at extremely high temperatures and this destroys many of the delicate nutrients that a dog needs to be healthy. Basically, our pets walk around in a slight state of malnourishment, missing things like delicate vitamins, minerals, digestive enzymes, beneficial bacteria, essential fatty acids. Excessive shedding, itchy skin and stink are usually signs of a nutritional deficiency.

Well the next question is how do I know. What do I do to fill in this gap, solve the problem.

Well, the website for Dinovite helped me with my solutions. You can go to their website and they will have you answer a few questions to help you find the Dinovite solution to your problems.

This is very neat and informative and can greatly help you decide how to solve your dogs unique problems in this area. If you are a dog owner you should check out this information.

You could help your dog be happy and carefree as mine above.


Post?slot_id=40157&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: