I have lived in Arkansas for 20 years. I came from the great State of Texas which is known for its football. However, it has always amazed me at how this state engulfs the idea of the Arkansas Razorbacks.
Here are some of the observations that I have made.
1. Seven out of 10 vehicles have some reference to the razorbacks.
2. 3 out of every 10 houses that fly any kind of a flag will often have a Razorback flag.
3. Cell phones have Razorback Screen savers.
4. Computer screen savers usually involve the Hogs.
5. Talk shows are consumed with the what if about the Football and Basketball teams.
6. Everyone is a Monday Morning Quarterback.
More is there I just cant think of it at this time.