Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Cheering on my team with my friends


Guest post written by Dawn Grant

I've made several friends over the years just from finding out that they're really big college basketball fans too. Somehow I figure out whether they are or not when I first meet them. It always comes out. I haven't really seen that many of my friends since the holidays though just because our schedules have been so busy. So I'm looking forward to this party even more.

I decided to try and find some good recipes to serve for the party because I want it to be extra special and have something else besides just chips and dip like at most of these types of parties. I want my gues! ts to enjoy both the game and the food. While I was looking up some recipes online, I found some information about enery packages and decided to sign up for one of them for our home energy service.

I've already planned to make some pulled pork BBQ sandwiches for my NCAA tournament watch party, along with some of my special homemade onion rings.

No comments: