Thursday, September 22, 2011

Arkansas is a great place to live

   There is nothing better than on cool day to be sitting on the back porch watching the rain come down.  The cool sultry wind allows me to set here pleasantly and watch the hummingbirds as they come and go.

I am listening to them as they're fighting and come and almost land right beside me.  The buzz of their wings is almost frightening as you stand watching them come at you.  However the beautiful birds are simply looking for food and territorial preservation. 

It's saddens me as I said here on September the 22nd thinking that it's about time for the birds to go south.  It also amazes me that they may travel thousands of miles to get to their winter home.  Almost makes me wish that I might make a trip to Mexico at this time maybe the Cancun are the Myan peninsula to take in some of the warmer weather.

Guess I should forget the nonsense at this time and just remember work tomorrow work tomorrow off to work we go.

No comments: