Sunday, January 15, 2012

Tebow

I believe that God does not care who wins the ball game.  I also hope and believe that Tim Tebow believes the same thing.  It is my goal to give him the benefit of the doubt at this time.  I believe it was proven last night as the Bronco's took a whipping.  

I believe that we should all be as bold to express our belief before men.  My Bible says that if we deny Him before men that He will deny us before His Father in Heaven.   It is therefore my belief that Tebow is simply following what he has been told to do by our Great Creator.

I will believe that this is his motive as long as I do not see this Tebow bow in a commercial that he does.  That is when I will believe he is using a marketing ploy and not praying and confessing God before men.

That is my thoughts for now.

No comments: