Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Full Time Student

Guest post written by Joseph Finch

Being a full-time student is actually not the easiest thing in the world. I feel like a lot of people don't give college students credit for having to balance studies, social life, and lots of the time a job with everything else going on in life. It's tough being stuck in the middle, not making enough money to fully support yourself and also be periodically tested on things you're learning. I'm 23 now but sometimes when I see the 18-year-old freshman on campus I wonder how it is anyone ever makes it through their first year college. I've buckled down in the last couple of years… Getting high speed mobile broadband for the house and meeting with my professorson a regular basis to make sure our on track, but that doesn't mean it's easy to juggle everything. I'm actually really excited to be done with school and to get out in the real world where I can earn my money and make my own schedule rather than being under someone else's thumb.

No comments: