Friday, September 21, 2007

Just Thinking in Arkansas


When we think we have it all down. We might wake up to find that it all has us down.

Confidence is a great thing! Cockiness is not necessarily confidence.

Growing old is growing wiser - sometimes if we grow old enough we grow wise enough to know that we are old enough to be wiser. (digest that one)

In high school football we were told "no pain - no gain" As we grow older we learn "no pain - lots of tylenol."

When I was a high school senior I could take 200 pounds, lift it off the floor and over my head. - at 55 years old it is about all I can do to get 200 pounds out of bed in the morning and put it on my legs.

Life is good - Live it to the fullest!

1 comment:

Double Glazing said...

I would like to let you know what a joy it is to wake up each morning and read your delightful blog. I always feel as if you are speaking directly to me.