Sunday, September 30, 2007

Razorbacks - We Win!


Its about time. The Razorbacks finally pulled out a big win - over almost a no name team. A powder puff team got beat big time by the Razorbacks.


It appears that everything came together in this game. The quarterback threw some great passes. The ends and backs caught some great passes.


Darren McFadden and Felix Jones ran wild in first half and were cheerleaders from the sideline in the second half.


Is this a new beginning for the Razorbacks - or just a mediocre college team beating up on a poor college team.


Time will tell!


Go Hogs!

1 comment:

Double Glazing said...

I recently came across your post and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that it caught my interest and you've provided informative points. I will visit this blog often.