Sunday, March 2, 2008

Razorback Basketball


I haven't mentioned the Razorback basketball players in a while along with John Pelphry due to the fact that I was so frustrated with them that I just did not want to think about it.


They played Alabama on the road the other night and both teams looked worst than a third rate High School team. The problem was that Arkansas looked like the worst of the high school teams and came out the loser.


Then the Razorbacks return to the court and play the team that beat Tennessee the other night and turn around and beat them. Mind you it was not a thrashing or anything but we played with heart and enthusiasm and won the game. I dont care how they play - just win.


Then I looked at Kentucky today playing Tennessee and saw a coach that Arkansas thought they had as their coach a while back taking a Kentucky team and almost beating Tennessee. He seems to know how to get it done.


Mind you I think John Pelphry is a good coach and I think the Razorbacks are going to reach gretness in the future. Just not this year.


Hope they do well in the SEC tournament and at least get to play a game in the NCAA tournament.


My thoughts for now.

No comments: