Thursday, May 15, 2008

What The Cell Phone Sees - 5/15/08


The Cell Phone took a few days off, but now it is back. Everyday might be a little ambitious to get a picture from the cell phones view posted on this blog but am going to try often.

Todays view comes from the travel through the countryside route to my office. The terrain is beautiful with the trees in full leaf and the nice lake that I pass.

But the next thing that I notice is this view towering over the hillside. Yes, it is the monster that feeds the signal that allows me to talk on this cell phone about any where I go.

As we think "green" and environmentally friendly - this seems to get in the way.

I have noticed in the cities that many times the cell phone tower is masqueraded as a giant flag pole. Maybe my cell phone will see one of those in the next few days.

Otherwise - it is a great Day in Arkansas and Arkansas is a great place to live.

No comments: