Saturday, June 7, 2008

What the Cell Phone Sees -6/07/08 - Stop and Smell the Roses

Sometimes the Cell Phone is more alert than I am. In the hurry of the day I forget that it is ok and sometimes necessary to stop and smell the roses.

Today the Cell Phone saw these Hydrangea for the first time this year. Why haven't we seen these before is the question I ask my cell phone.

After all they are right outside the front of my office. I go here everyday but I park in back and come in the back door. For some reason I have not been out front in the past month to realize how nice the flowers are.

Yes, these are not roses to stop and smell but they are nice looking and we need to just stop and take notice of these things.

The thought that this gives me from the cell phone is - How many of the small and wonderful things do I not stop and notice about people on a daily basis because I am too busy doing business with people rather than truly interacting with people.

Stop and smell the roses is the attitude I am trying to take.

Life is good in Arkansas!

No comments: