Monday, December 28, 2009

Pacquiao vs. Mayweather

Pacquiao vs. Mayweather tickets will be one of the hottest items going the closer it gets to fight time.

Yes it is true. Floyd "Money" Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao are going to duke it out LIVE at the MGM Grand Arena in Las Vegas, Saturday March 13, 2009.

So you wanna go?!? If so you better start getting ready to get your tickets. This is going to be a great fight. Who will win you ask?

Well, I believe that Floyd Mayweather will win the fight. He has everything going for him and I do not believe that Pacquiao can take him down. However, I do believe that it will be a great fight. I believe that the fight will go the full rounds with a knockout by Mayweather in the last round.

If that does not happen then it will be a decision in the last round because I do not believe tha Pacquiao has the fire power to put Mayweather on the mat.

What do you think. Give me your thoughts here and what is more get ready to see the fight.

My thoughts for now.

No comments: