Monday, October 18, 2010

Golf - Vacation - Avista Resort!

Where do you go from gorgeous Arkansas to have a great vacation and play some great golf. Let me see what might be out there for the wife and me to do. Where should we go. Well, maybe we should go to a fabulous place that can be found by visiting the website athttp://avistaresort.com What place might that be that I am talking about. That place might be Myrtle Beach and I might just find that just right Myrtle Beach hotel and the right golf course for aspiring game.

So what resorts in Myrtle Beach do I want to look at.  Well, maybe I should try out Avista Resort in North Myrtle Beach.  That sounds like a great place to stay.  I wonder what the golf is like close by.  Well, lets look at the web site and check it out.  This is what I really like.  I am much into shopping for most anything right here from my easy chair.  This makes decisions and selections very easy.  Why did they not have this Web thing 20 years ago.
So, what it looks like here is that in my search to find a great place to play golf and a place that my lovely wife will find great things to do, I have possibly ran into a great website that allows me to find that right place.  What about you?  Do you want to play great golf and have a great place to stay?  Try this out.  You might like it.


That is my thoughts for now.

No comments: