Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Politicians and Truth

Why can't Politicians and their ads simply state:
Here is what I have done.
Here are the things that I believe in.
Here are the things that I would like to get done.
Believe me and vote for me.

Instead they basically say:
Here are the lies my opponent has told about himself.
Here are the lies my opponent has told about me.
Here are some ugly pictures of my opponent.
Believe me because I can smear better than my opponent.

Who are you going to vote for.  I believe that Gov Beebe is good even if he is a Democrat.
I believe that Blanche Lincoln is Bad even if she is from Arkansas.
I believe that Pat O'brien is Ugly.
I also believe that Blanche is uglier.

I believe that Mark Martin should be driving a race car.

What do you believe.

No comments: