Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Why Fox Is My Favorite Sports Network

Guest Posts are occasionally used on this blog.  Hope you enjoy what they have to say.  

Contributed by Vickie Tyson

I enjoy watching a lot of pro football, particularly NFC games. Fox covers the NFC and does an excellent job of it. The pregame show that features James Brown, Terry Bradshaw, Howie Long, and Jimmy Johnson is my favorite one to watch. When I turn on my satellite TV from www.tvbydirect.com/ on Sunday morning, I find that they always give the best analysis.

As far as game commentary goes, I don't think there is a better duo out there than Joe Buck and Troy Aikman. Joe is a seasoned announcer with a smooth voice and a good eye, and Troy's experience as a Super Bowl-winning quarterback allows him to give insights that lesser players may not understand.

Fox also has top-notch post-game coverage that always keeps me up to date on everything else happening in the games I didn't watch. I find Howie Long to be especially an especially lucid and thoughtful commentator, providing a in-depth look at things from the perspective of an honest (and very talented) former player.

For the best in NFL coverage, I always choose Fox, and hey, how can you go wrong with a station that has a performing robot animation (Cletus) on the sides of the screen?

No comments: