Monday, October 10, 2011

Making sure I don't starve in my dorm room

Guest post written by Gavin Springer

I've always been a pretty picky eater and my mom's been worrying about me a lot since I'm starting college and will have to live off of dining hall food. Well, some of it so far is OK, but I'm also a little worried about getting sick of it. Every once in a while it seems like they try to offer up something really exotic so that it will make the food seem a little less ho hum. I really hate when they do that because I like my food nice and simple, though.

I think that I might learn how to fix some food in my dorm room for myself though, so I went online to see if I could find some tips on making a few of my favorites in my own room with just a microwave. While I was looking for that, I ran across the site Getclearwirelessinternet.com and after I read through it a little bit I sent it to my mom because she wants to change our home internet service.

Well, I found a simple version of a grilled cheese sandwich recipe just using a toaster and big sandwich cheese slices. I think that will definitely come in handy.

No comments: