Thursday, December 29, 2011

Holiday Themed Zenni Optical Frames are Coming to Town!

In Arkansas we use eyeglasses as conversation starters. Yes, we like to use them as fashion pieces not just for seeing.  Wow.  Is that different than any where else in the world.  Who knows?  The thing that I do know is that Christmas is over and if I had bought those great cheap eye glasses from Zenni Optical I would still have the frames that people would be talking about during that great New Years Eve party. 

Yep, with that purchase I could have saved a ton of money and that would allow me to go out and by some great year end gifts for all of my friends.  I could probably buy them some sparklers and firecrackers.  Yes, firecrackers.  These firecrackers could be sparkling and firing as I walk into the party with these great glasses.

So, readers.  Do you understand?  These things are awesome.  Each one of you need to get to Zenni Optical and get your some of these great glasses for cheap prices and then we can all parade around together looking cool.  You need these because even though they are cheap, they are made with quality and they skip the middleman to get these things to us at the right price.

That is my thoughts for now.

No comments: