Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Houston Rodeo

Well, it was only two years ago that I attended the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. The only problem was that I decided too late that we were going to attend. My desire would have been to have Houston Rodeo concert tickets but since I was so late in deciding to go the tickets were not available.

You see some friends from West Texas were showing animals in the livestock show and we decided that we would support them by attending the show. Well, that gives the idea that it would be good to attend the rodeo and concert so we thought about buying tickets for that.

It is too bad that at the time we were unaware of TeamOne Tickets because we certainly might have gotten tickets there at a reasonable price. Yes, it would have been nice to attend because it would have brought back memories of when I attended the Houston Rodeo about 34 years ago.

That is a time so far back that it is difficult to remember. However, I do remember that it was a great time and a great show.

So if you are looking to be anywhere in the Houston area during that time, it would be a great adventure to attend this great event.

That is what I have to say about that.

No comments: