Friday, January 25, 2008

Howard Miller Clocks! - a Great Possession

Howard Miller grandfather clocks are very special clocks. They are unique and invite attention to the detail and glamour of the clock. If I were to have one of their clocks, the one that strikes me most (pun intended) is the Howard Miller Majestic Grandfather Clock. As the name suggests it is majestic in its stature and desirability. It would be something that would stand proudly in the entrance of my home for all visitors to see on first visit to my home. It would provide a conversation piece that would be remarkable.


Anyone should be proud to go to a site like 1-800-4clocks and view and choose a clock of their choice. There they will surely find a clock that might become that piece that is past down through their family for generations to come.
So their is no mistake about it the site for Howard Miller Clocks can be visited by clicking on their name. There you will find the location to branch off into all types of clocks. A great site to visit.
Also they have this great blog called clocksblog. At this blog you will find interesting topics such as "Celebrating the End of 2007 and Wishing for a Better Time in 2008" In that article they discuss how New Year's Eve is one of the times that gives most exposure to clocks. A time when time is celebrated and clocks all over the world ring in the new year.
All of this brings me to the clock that sets on my mantle. It is not a Howard Miller Clock, but it is a special clock. It is the clock that belonged to my parents and in his waining years my father was still very particular about who wound it and how. It has that special place in my heart. Sometimes in the quiet of the evening when it chimes the hours it makes me remember my parents. Clocks are something special.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howard Miller Clocks are awesome timepieces that will make a wonderful addition to any home. We have a short video of several Howard Miller grandfather clocks on our blog.