Wednesday, January 16, 2008

US Cargo Control - Tow Straps

Do you ever have the need for good tow straps ? I have, and without them you can find yourself in a real jam. I found my self in ultimate need for tow straps just recently. In visiting a farm of a customer, I started to back my pickup truck off of a levy between a deep ravine and a pond. Well, I looked off for just a second and found myself teetering on the edge of the road. I had slipped off the road and become lodged in such a way that the truck, if moved on its own power was going to roll over into the ravine or plunge head first in the pond.

Along came the farmer with hefty tow straps that were attached to the vehicle and to a large tractor. Ultimately we were able to to the truck out of this position and back on to safe ground.

Without that trusty tow straps I would have still been there. Thank you farmer.

Well, the issue is with out good tow straps, ratchet straps and tie down straps many times we would be lost. This website at U S Cargo Control has the straps you need.

Check out this site and dont be caught without the straps that you need in everyday life.



No comments: