Saturday, November 20, 2010

Cowboy Willy

I started a new blog a while back just for fun and is just now deciding to promote it a little and see how it goes.  I am dedicating this blog to simple quips, sayings, quotes, short jokes and in short simplicity.

The thing that I will try to do is to refrain from posting long posts advertising for others.  I will have some google ads and some links to others in his quips, and quotes but will not be so abrupt as it is in his other blogs.

So if you want to get a tidbit of information, fun, quote or quip I am going to try to provide that about three times a week.  If you have good info on your site I might steal some of these occasionally.  If I do this you will also find a link back to your website on CowboyWillys links page.

Come join him by clicking on the Cowboy Willy link here or the picture on the top right.  While you are there if you were to click on the ad that shows it would not hurt myu feelings because contrary to popular opinion, I try to at least make enough money from blogging to pay for his habits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Herzlich Willkommen im Erotikchat.


Der Erotikchat gibt dir die Alternative scharfe luder und vieles mehr,wie sexuellen Vorlieben ausleben
Hier im besten Erotikchat findest du scharfe luder Heiße Live Chats
Eventuel suchst du Blind Date , sicher bist du hier genau richtig.Also,auf was wartest du?
Sexgeschichten geile frauen ab50 ,sofort anmelden .
Suchst du jemand von Riehen, vieleicht aus Deutschland, oder aus Trier , oder in Gland, oder Marchtrenk? Sicher kein Problem.!