Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Vote Today

I would like to say that I do not care who you vote for but just vote.

However, that is not true.  I believe that everyone should go to their polls and vote for Bill Halter and not Blanche Lincoln.  We as Arkansans say that we do not like what has gone on in Washington recently and would like change.

How can we send the same person back to the same position and get different results.  It is like doing the same action over and over and over again and expecting different results than you have always gotten.

Now the method to my madness.  I do not like Bill Halter either.  However, if he were to win it would assure that Blanche Lincoln would not be back.  Then when the general election comes around Halter would be going against Boozeman and I believe that Boozeman could beat him.

That would be a good thing.

No comments: