Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Great Planters at Eplanters.com

 Arkansas is a beautiful state especially as summer ends and fall comes to life.  One of the things to me that has always seemed like a good idea at this time of the year is outdoor planters, Why do I think this is such a good idea.  Well, I believe it is a good idea because you can plant some plants in a great outddor planter and then as the weather goes even cooler these planters could now become indoor planters.

Yes, just think of it.  You not only have a great outdoor planter but to supplement an other indoor planter you can bring a great looking outdoor planter to the indoors and make it work.  May look a little rustic or it can look elegant.  Most of the look that you get relies on the planters that you choose and the decor that you get.

Well, this has given me some great ideas and makes me have that desire to get out and get some planting done.  What about you.  Are you ready to plant.

My thoughts for now.

No comments: