Friday, September 3, 2010

Window Box Planters

 Have you ever had a window box?  Houses used to all have window boxes.  That was back when houses had distinction and class.  That was when houses were different and not just another house in the subdivision that looks like every other house.


Last year I had the opportunity to go to New England states.  It was there that I saw communities that had houses that all had unique window boxes planters.  There were many that had distinct garden window boxes.  There were other houses that might have window flower boxes or window plant boxes.  They all seem to have some type of window box but they were also all unique in their presentation and design. 

This has given me the idea that someday I would like to build that special house just like I want it to be.  That house will have a window box.  I believe that what I would want on it is one with beautiful flowers.  My house with window boxes would stand out in the community.  My house would shine.

What do you want to do in the way of window box design.  

My thoughts for now.

No comments: