Wednesday, August 11, 2010

TutorVista - Tutor Me!


Who is it that might need  Math homework help

Who can be helped by  Free math help or . Free homework help ?

My guess is just about anyone and especially anyone who is in Kindergarten through 12th grade in school.  I know when I was in those grades it was often difficult to do math and I was always needing someone to help me to  Solve math problems.  When I was in high school I also took a self directed calculus course and before I knew it I was looking for help to do the serious  Calculus problems.  These problems were such things as completing and  Factoring polynomials.

Well if I had has someone like TutorVista to help with this type of thing I would have been in good shape.  Who is this that I speak of.  Well, TutorVista is said to be  the leading online tutoring company anywhere in the world. This site offers an incredible unlimited monthly tutoring package.   They say that for only $99.99 a month they can offer tutoring for all subjects.   This is something that most students can use and their service can be used as much as they want, whenever they need it. 

What can be better than having tutoring which is available 24X7. They provide a free demo for first time user where they can try the service for free.   How good is that.



This is my thoughts on tutoring for now.

No comments: