Sunday, June 20, 2010

SeaSide in North Myrtle Beach







  Arkansas is a great place to live and work.  However, each summer it is great to get out of this great state and see somewhere else.  That is where me and my wife differ sometimes.  I like to golf and she likes to do things like shop and sit on the beach and soak in the sun.  


Well, here is how we can make a compromise.  We can always look to Myrtle beach and I have found a website, http://www.seasidemb.com   which gives us to opportunity to find a great place that satisfies both our desires.   Yes we can easily look for and make Myrtle Beach hotel reservations which gives us a place that is next to the beach and has access to great quality golf courses.  This is vacation at its greatest for both the wife and me.  How good can it get.  
 
It is also important that these Myrtle Beach Accommodations be a great place to stay and something that my wife will enjoy if she decides to just sit at the room or sit by the pool.  Well, this is the type of place that it appears that this will be. Again, if I am out playing golf, she needs to be happy and this is the type of place that this will be.   Again, how good does it get.



So, come on summer vacation.  We are ready for the relief.  


My thoughts for now.

No comments: