Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Mike Huckabee and Me on Immigration

I am a strong opposer of illegal immigrants. The reason I am is that I am a strong opposer of "illegal". I have nothing against the people, their work ethics or anything else except the fact that we should not allow an illegal activity take place without strong action. If the people would do what it takes to be legal, then I have no problem. Below is the beginning excerpt of Huckabee on this subject. Click on the link to read more on this and other issues.


I oppose the current immigration bill that the Senate is considering because it offers amnesty. While I appreciate the hard work of the Senate and the Administration, this bill is not in the best interests of our national security, our citizens, and those who are patiently following the rules to become citizens.

Check out Mike Huckabee - He would make a great President.

No comments: