Sunday, November 18, 2007

Vat19 Holiday Products- Try These Out!

I received the opportunity to sample a three products from Vat19.com recently which are all pretty cool. The products I sampled are Smencils, Ambient Fire, and Insta Snow Powder.

The product that I found while I was looking at their website was salt & pepper shakers that hug. Wish I had received a set of those - what a great Christmas gift that would have been.

However, back to the products I received:
  1. Smencils -Gourmet Scented Pencils. The Pencil I received was watermelon flavor. It smelled great and worked very well. What is even better is that it is made of recycled newspaper. Their motto is "Saving one Tree at a time" What a great idea to save trees and give a great and fun writing product. Could be a good stocking stuffer for the younger generation. They would have fun with this.


  2. The second product that I received was Insta Snow Powder --you just add water to the powder and have a very snow like product instantly. My daughter likes this idea and believes that it will be great to use around her Snow Village Scene at Christmas. Would make a great Christmas gift - but in that case it would be great to get before Christmas to help with the decoration. Great Idea!

  3. The last product that I received was Ambient Fire - The Ultimate Video Fireplace. - Folks - this is pretty cool. Just think - you can have that special someone over and have this playing on the DVD player on that big screen plasma TV. It is like having a great fireplace with sounds of Christmas or just fire crackling in the background. How great would that be.

Try these products -

All of them are pretty cool!

No comments: