Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving and Turkey.

Thanksgiving is a great day in spite of the turkey. You might think from that statement that I do not like turkey. Well the truth is I like turkey ok but it is not my favorite food. I like turkey because of all of the other food that seems to be present only when you have turkey.

But that was not what I was going to blog about. The word is Thanks/Giving.

  • Thanks to all of those who are fighting for our freedom - where ever they are.
  • Thanks to our leaders who I believe are trying their best to make the right decisions whether we think so or not.
  • Thanks to all of my loved ones who know me best and still love me.
  • Thanks to the people that I work with and put up with me.
  • Thanks to my Lord who has given me the salvation and eternal life that I can count on.

Thanks even for turkey because of all of the great food that goes with it.

THANKS!

No comments: