Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Trusted Tours and Attractions - Sign Up and Win!

Have you ever been to Savannah? I haven't been there but it is on the agenda to receive a visit by my wife and me. One of the things that fascinates me is the idea that it has a ghost tour.

Yes, they say that Savannah, with so much history, is bound to have a few skeletons in her closet. With that in mind there is the offering of an opportunity to take a twilight stroll along the shadowy squares and moss covered trees as tales of local legends, house haunting's and ghost stories are told. Sounds scary doesn't it?

Well, if any of these things interest you like they do me, maybe you should visit "Trusted Tours and Attractions" and sign up for a newsletter that will keep you informed of the things that Savannah has to offer.

Or maybe like me you are fascinated by the Trolly. If so you can take the Old Town Trolly tour. On this you can experience over 270 years of history as expert tour conductors relate the stories, sights and landmarks of Savannah.

Another thing that would greatly interest me is the Savannah Riverboat Dinner Cruise. This cruise would allow me to add a little romance to the tour while seeing the river and what it has to offer to the area. This is the type of tour that I would recommend to anyone. You can't miss with this one.

All this sounds really great doesn't it. Maybe you should visit this site and find out what it is all about.



No comments: