Saturday, December 1, 2007

Google - Houston Nutt - Mike Huckabee

I am trying to figure out the combination that Google likes. I have three blogs that I maintain. One of the other two Hillbilly Willy gets more hits than this one. The other one, Life in America gets a littl less than this one. All have about the same number of links to the site.

The puzzle is that on Hillbilly Willy and Life In America - the day that I started endorsing Mike Huckabee for president - Google changed my page rank from 2 to 0 on the other two sites. Both very similar in nature, hits, content etc to this one.

However, this site endorsing Huckabee and talking about Houston Nutt and Arkansas football a great deal has maintained a Google page Rank of 3. Go Figure.

Maybe, even though Google is against Huckabee someone there is an Arkansas Razorback fan.

It is very obvious that Google cant be trusted to have a scientific ranking system and that it is simply up to them to decide a rank.

Help King Google - I bow down to you and want my rankings back.

No comments: