Sunday, December 23, 2007

News Shows on Presidential Race

Spent a little time this afternoon with some couch time - flipping the channels between plays etc. Stopped on one of the news channels for a while - Fox I think.

They were having a round table discussion about the candidates. Of course one of the first things that came up was the religious ads. Most of the news guys felt ok about those. Mentioned an ad by McCain that I had not seen about a guard drawing a cross when he was prison camp.

The best line that I took away from it is that they feel much like I am beginning to discover and that is that Fred Thompson might as well get back on Law and Order. His campaign appears to be over!

As I have stated, I am putting my "little bit" behind Huckabee. He has his faults but he aligns with me in most things and I believe he is smart enough that if he became president, he could Reaganize it and put the right people around him to make good decisions.

My thoughts for now!

No comments: