Saturday, December 1, 2007

Tommy Tuberville - to Stay at Auburn


Well, as my friend Willy told me in a previous post bad hunting day for Tommy Tuberville means he would stay at Auburn. Well, Willy's sources say that Tommy shot one duck on his first day hunt and on the second day after being on the deer stand he was seen coming out of the woods with no deer!


Willy says that he told us bad hunt he stays at Auburn and that appears to be what he is going to do.


But Willy says that he is hearing from his sources on the hill (hillbilly hill) that Mike Leach would like to come to Arkansas and learn to Duck hunt. Well, Willy said that was all right with him because even though he wins Tuberville plays the same type of ball that Houston Nutt played.


Mike Leach might not win all the time but his games are sure fun to watch.



How do you spell fun - Houston Nutt says you spell it W-I-N!


My thoughts for now.

1 comment:

Tal said...

WRONG, Tubbie will be in Ar-Kansas. I promise you.