Monday, December 3, 2007

Mike Leach - Why Would Tech want to Keep Him?

Okay, all of you crazy Texas Tech fans in Lubbock Texas out there..tell me the truth would you really hate to see Mike Leach go to the Arkansas Razorbacks rather than someone like Tommy Tuberville or Mr. Bowden.

If you would like for him to stay or like for him to go, let me know. This sight is not a rumor mill. This site is fact and all of the facts come from my buddy Hillbilly Willy who I meet with daily over at the Possum Grit Roadkill Cantina and Grill. And Willy has his sources.

Willy is still trying to find out what kind of duck hunt Tommy Tuberville had in Arkansas. Good Hunt he is coming.. Bad Hunt he is staying. I believe it was a bad hunt and Willy has not confirmed but believes it was also. That would mean the second rate Mike Leach would be the next in line and would surely decide to come to Arkansas over Texas Tech.

If you have an opinion on this leave a comment and by all means name your sources as I have. We want fact not fiction.

No comments: