Saturday, July 3, 2010

48 Hour Tee Times!


WOW - this is what I said when I found the 48 hour tee times website.   Why did I say WOW?  You should go there to see.  I have mentioned several times recently on this site that the wife and I are looking for a place to vacation.  The reason it is mentioned so many times is that we love vacation and it is overdue this year.  We are ready to get going.


One of the places that keeps coming up is Myrtle Beach.  Beach and golf are a vacation combination that would be wonderful.  Well, looking at the aspect of golf and beach we ran on to this website that gives me the availability of getting great tee times in the Myrtle Beach area.  This site literally gives you such a great choice of places to golf in that area and the availability to get a tee time on the spur of the moment.  This is great stuff.  This is the stuff that WOW is made of.


So, back to the search and the site that gives me all of the information that I need.  This site, www.48hourteetimes.com also says that it is a full service hospitality group which means that while you are looking and thinking about tee times it could also get accommodations booked at the same site.

Again - WOW!


Those are my thoughts for now.

No comments: