Saturday, July 31, 2010

Football is coming

Can anyone tell that I am ready as is most Arkansans, for Razorback football. Ryan Mallett may be a Heisman candidate and the Defense will be better.

The first game is only about 35 days away.

The state has high expectations and this is the year that I believe these expectations will be met. My predictions are that we win 14 games and a National Championship.

If that sounds two optimistic - how about maybe we win 9 games and win SEC WEst.

Whatever Hogs do will be an improvement. Go Hogs and go Petrino and Go Mallett.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

certainly like your web site however you have to
check the spelling on several of your posts.
Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very bothersome to tell the truth then again I will definitely come back again.


Feel free to surf to my site ... rapid weight loss tips